Monday, December 30, 2013

Feeling Defensive: Introduction

With Christmas now behind us and 2014 quickly approaching, it's time to start another new "Sean" storyline. However, before I do, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for continuing to check out the weekly antics of Sean and his friends over this past year. I've had a lot of fun seeing how this comic is continuing to grow and evolve over the past year and I hope that you've enjoyed it too. I'm also excited about the all the possibilities of the new year, so with that being said, I happy to announce our first storyline of 2014: "Feeling Defensive." Sean encourages one of his teammates to share some of his ideas about the team's defense with their soccer coach, but will this have some unforeseen consequences? Find out starting Wednesday, January 1st, and have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment