Monday, December 29, 2014

New Lang Syne: Introduction

For some, the end of the year is a time of reflection on the previous 12 months or even farther back into the days of Auld Lang Syne. However, Sean has always been one to look forward to the promise of what's to come than to dwell too much on the past. In "New Lang Syne," Sean finds himself in anticipation for the new year, which puts himself at odds with some of his friends who find themselves more interested in living in the past or the present. 

Not only will this storyline contain the last comic of 2014 and the first comic of 2015, but it will also feature a major milestone in the history of the strip: the 200th "Sean" webcomic! While I have this opportunity, I want to thank all of you who have viewed and supported my humble work over these last nearly 200 weeks. It's been so rewarding to see my art improve and my character grow and evolve over the years, and it is my hope that you've enjoyed seeing that, too. Be sure to stop by again starting Wednesday, December 31st, for the beginning of what is shaping up to be a year of milestones for Sean and his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment